Memmo Hotels: Purchasing Manager
Memmo Hotels: Pruchasing Manager (m/f)
Memmo Unforgettable Hotels
- Memmo Hotels wants to be a part of its surroundings, providing our guests a true and authentic experience. More than a place to sleep, we want to create true emotions, making the stay a vital part of the whole travel experience, creating unforgettable memories. The brand is based on the name memmo (memory) and the symbol of the chameleon. Only those who travel have stories to tell! The goal is that, upon leaving, guests take in their minds the sounds, the scents and the images of a unique location. The chameleon reflects a willingness to adapt to where each hotel is located, absorbing what the best it has to offer.
- Provide support in the management of purchasing and negotiation processes with suppliers of products, equipment and/or services;
- Carry out systematic benchmarking analyzes of goods and services;
- Elaborate comparative maps to support the purchase decision;
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives that allow optimizing the Department's indicators (lead times, costs / savings, etc.);
- Collaborate in the identification of the group's needs and in the search for the best sources of supply in the market;
- Manage relationships with suppliers;
- Elaborate periodic reports and analyzes inherent to the department's activity;
- Participate in closing monthly stocks (including validation of inventories and production of information for management);
- Support the administrative processing of electronic orders from group companies to suppliers and control deliveries made via the digital ordering platform, elaborate the corresponding invoice.
- Ensure the correct parameterization and updating of data in the system (purchase items, supplier data, user data);
- Use digital tools to support the Procurement activity, contributing to its development and improvement;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Engineering, Management, Hotel Management or similar);
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role in Purchasing
- Master of the English language
- Good knowledge of Computers from the User's Perspective (namely Excel, Word, Power Point); Outlook, Internet, Primavera (from the User's Perspective)
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility; proactivity and integrity;
- Taste for teamwork and ease of interpersonal relationships;
- Research, negotiation, attention to detail and analysis skills;
- Focused on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement, results oriented.